Information regarding personal data protection, in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196/03 - Consolidated Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
By filling in and sending the present form, authorization is given for processing any personal data provided for the purposes and within the limits indicated in the information below, according to and by effect of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
IINFORMATION REGARDING THE PROVISION OF E-COMMERCE SERVICES
1. We inform you that, in conformity with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the personal data provided, under your own direct responsibility, by optionally and voluntarily sending or handing in the present form will be processed by Teddy S.p.a. solely for the purpose of providing the services requested and using the methods specified in the general sales terms and conditions (GSTC) published on the website www.terranovastyle.com and in the points below.
It remains understood that the truthfulness of the data provided is the sole responsibility of the person providing it and that if the data provided concerns a person who is under 18, registration is supervised by an adult.
2. We also inform you that failure to authorize the processing of the data provided precludes the possibility to access the service requested.
3. Processing of the personal data provided will be carried out by our specially-appointed personnel using manual and IT tools and in any case, using methods designed to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same.
4. Any personal data processed may be communicated to third parties if this should prove necessary further to requests made by the judicial authorities or to fulfil fiscal or administrative obligations.
5. The data will not be disclosed but communicated to third parties that have the authority and faculty and provide the guarantees requested by above-mentioned Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
6. The personal data that is the subject of processing may also be communicated to third parties that are part of the Teddy S.p.a. chain if necessary in order to perform the services requested.
7. The data controller isTeddyS.p.a, Via Coriano 58, Gros Rimini, blocco 97, 47900 Rimini. The data processor is also responsible for the confidentiality of Teddy S.p.a. Where necessary, Teddy S.p.a. can however appoint external subjects to process data.
8. In virtue of the provisions of Article 7, above-mentioned Legislative Decree no. 196/03 in any case grants anyone providing data the possibility to exercise specific rights including the right to request the free updating, modification, integration and cancellation of any data processed by Teddy S.p.a. by simply writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Cancellation of subscription to newsletters, mailingList and smsList:
- If you wish not to receive the newsletter, please unsubscribe by following the instructions contained the last newsletter you received or by sending an e-mail directly to email@example.com containing the following details: "Trn", your name, surname, e-mail address. Upon receipt of the e-mail, we will remove your e-mail address from our list.
- If you wish not to be sent SMS, please text UNSUBSCRIBE to +393351984932.